Friday, February 06, 2015

Huffington Post - promoting Pseudoscience?


Bravo David for debunking this utter stupidity!
His ProTips here, and here is a follow-up.

Nah I'm really not gonna waste my time - the self-professed Earth Doctor just another insignificant loon trying to be somebody in Sharks and wasting everybody's time with his pulled-from-the-arse pronouncements and his propaganda for the SSCS.
Coming to you from the exact same school as this shit - need I say more!

But shame on the Huff Post for continuing to lend him a platform.
I really thought they were better than that.

PS - turns out that they are not.
PPS - have they retracted the story? See comments thread!

1 comment:

Shark Diver said...

The link to the huff post article doesn't work. At least not for me. Did they remove the article?